A telehealth appointment is similar to what would happen in person. Patients have a scheduled appointment time where they will receive a text message or email link that takes them to a check-in lobby. When the physician is ready to see a patient, both parties are connected via video conference so they can see one another.
- Convenient and Simple
- Private and Secure
- Expanding Access to Care
- Reduced Risk
- No transportation Time
- Primary Care
- Behavioral Health
- ER follow ups
For an appointment, call 407-843-8600
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Do I need an appointment?
Yes, call 407-943-8600 to book your appointment
- How long is the appointment?
The average appointment is between 15 – 45 minutes
- What device can I use for my telehealth visit?
You can use a smart phone, laptop, desktop, or tablet
- Do I need to download an app?
No, you will receive a link with instructions
- Do I need to be an established patient?
Yes - View question #1 on our FAQ page for more information.
- How do I register to be a patient?
Contact the Call Center at 407-843-8600.
- Do I need to live in the same state the doctors are licensed in?
- Are services available for patients of all ages?
Yes. For children, a parent must be present.
- How do I log in to the virtual platform?
Once appointment is made, you receive a link through email or text (patients’ choice). Please connect on the link 5 minutes prior to your visit
- Who can I contact if I need help?
The Call Center number is 407-943-8600